26 Jan 2012 at 14:00 GMT
Live webinar to discover how the Polycom® CX7000 – the only group collaboration system optimized for Microsoft® Lync™ – and Polycom’s comprehensive portfolio of conferencing, desktop and wireless solutions are changing the way business gets done. Join Polycom and Microsoft executives to learn how these solutions improve team collaboration, boost sales by 20%, and complete projects faster.
CSS Audio Visual, in partnership with Epson Ireland, recently installed over 50 Epson Super Close Interactive Projectors in two local schools. Both Manor House School and St Pauls College, Raheny, both chose the Epson EB 455wi Interactive Projector for their classrooms.
Schools and businesses can affordably tap into interactive working and learning with this widescreen, 2,500-lumen, ultra-short-throw projector.
Make any surface interactive – including a tabletop – without the need for a screen or whiteboard. This complete package comes with everything that’s needed to create a collaborative learning or working experience, including projector, digital pen and wall-mount.
Large, fully interactive projection
Achieve an image size of up to 97 inches, fully interactive right to the corners. Notes or additions can be saved with the digital pen, giving complete control of the projection area. Annotate without casting a shadow thanks to the ultra-short-throw design, achieving a 70-inch projected image from just 16cm.
Mount the projector vertically, allowing collaborative work on documents or multimedia files on the tabletop to make group projects and classroom activities more engaging.
Easy to use
Always easy to use, the projector is quick to set up and shut down with USB ‘plug-and-play’ functionality plus quick start and instant off features, which avoid wasting valuable lesson time.
High quality images
No matter what the interactive projector is used for, Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with its equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid, natural colours and deep blacks, even in dayligh
Polycom continues to lead in the worldwide audio conference phone market with about 80 percent market share. The overall market is expected to grow over the next several years, with analysts predicting a 16.9 percent CAGR revenue increase for audio conferencingequipment from 2009 through 2015.1
For two decades, Polycom phones have helped shape the way business gets done. Millions of people recognize the Polycom brand for its long history of innovation in voice collaboration, which began in 1992 when the company shipped the first Polycom® SoundStation® conference phone. Since then, Polycom has led the industry with technological breakthroughs that continued to improve the user experience and help people make better decisions, faster. These innovations include Polycom HD Voice™, which provides twice the clarity of ordinary phone calls and patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology™, which enables crystal-clear group calls without echoes, drop-outs or feedback. Polycom has also incorporated advanced VoIP (voice over IP) support, wireless capabilities, and native integration with leading UC solutions to ensure a UC environment that is interoperable enterprise-wide.
Last month, Polycom unveiled its most versatile addition to the conference phone portfolio, the Polycom® SoundStation Duo™, which eases the migration from analog to VoIP telephony by working in both environments and ensuring investment protection in the process.
Polycom’s voice quality is also a key reason why many customers choose Polycom video solutions. HD Voice is now a standard feature in all Polycom video solutions – and many customers rate the voice quality of Polycom video as far superior in terms of delivering a true lifelike experience. Polycom also recently introduced a new business media phone, the Polycom® VVX® 500, which combines HD Voice, advanced telephony and the capability to do one-touch video in a single desktop phone.
“Shipping our 4 millionth conference phone is about more than just hitting a huge milestone – it’s about leveraging Polycom’s long history of innovation in the market to continue to transform and improve the way people work,” said Sudhakar Ramakrishna, executive vice president and general manager of UC solutions and chief development officer, Polycom. “As Polycom expanded from voice products to a comprehensive UC and HD video solution set powered by the Polycom® RealPresence™ Platform, customers time and again tell us their association with the Polycom brand is built on trust, quality and reliability, which all began with our conference phone. For millions of people the world over, the story is the same: they buy Polycom because our solutions work as advertised and they remove the barriers to distance communication to enable lifelike collaboration at enterprise scale.”
Designed for teaching environments, Hitachi’s compact and light weight CP-RX94 portable education projector delivers a superb high contrast image. With simple user functionality teachers and students can set up their presentations in seconds.
Eco Mode – 1700 ANSI Lumens
Normal Mode – 2600 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Lamp life: 5000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- Advanced security features
||1 x HDMI (HDCP Compliant)
||1 x Stereo Mini
||1 x Stereo Mini
||2 x 15-pin Mini D-sub (shared with Monitor Out)
||1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub (shared with Computer In 2)
||2 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue RGB)
1 x RCA for composite
1 x Mini-DIN for S-Video
Features at a glance
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Security features – Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode – Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO – Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Template Function – This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode – It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Input Source Naming – Personalise devices and inputs to the projector – for example, re-name a device input to “Tom’s Laptop” for easy recognition.
- My Button – Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Audio Pass Through – When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector’s speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by – helping to preserve lamplife.
- On Screen Display (OSD) – The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.
Polycom, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCM), a global leader in unified communications (UC), today announced the Polycom® CX7000 Unified Collaboration System, the first room video telepresence solution custom-built for full integration with Microsoft Lync. The solution takes the Lync experience customers are familiar with on their desktops and recreates it in the conference room to provide a superior level of business collaboration and productivity for room telepresence. This is another step in the strategic alliance between Polycom and Microsoft Corp. to deliver enterprise-grade UC solutions.
The Polycom CX7000 solution (codenamed “Rally”) is specifically designed to integrate with Microsoft Lync. With especially tight integration between the Polycom and Microsoft solutions, customers get an intuitive interface, simplified UC experience, and more seamless telepresence. The solution offers all the Lync features customers want (presence, IM, online meetings, content collaboration) with Polycom’s industry-leading room video collaboration solutions in a single plug-and-play system. Polycom has raised the bar for UC with Lync through real-time, group document collaboration over video which no other standard-based system enables today.