Designed for teaching environments, Hitachi’s compact and light weight CP-RX94 portable education projector delivers a superb high contrast image. With simple user functionality teachers and students can set up their presentations in seconds.
Eco Mode – 1700 ANSI Lumens
Normal Mode – 2600 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Lamp life: 5000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- Advanced security features
Digital Input 1 x HDMI (HDCP Compliant) Audio Input 1 x Stereo Mini Audio Output 1 x Stereo Mini Computer Input 2 x 15-pin Mini D-sub (shared with Monitor Out) Monitor Output 1 x 15-pin Mini D-sub (shared with Computer In 2) Video Input 2 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue RGB)
1 x RCA for composite
1 x Mini-DIN for S-Video
Features at a glance
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Security features – Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode – Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO – Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Template Function – This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode – It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Input Source Naming – Personalise devices and inputs to the projector – for example, re-name a device input to “Tom’s Laptop” for easy recognition.
- My Button – Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Audio Pass Through – When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector’s speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by – helping to preserve lamplife.
- On Screen Display (OSD) – The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.