New features include sharing of up to nine screens, enhanced 4K support, and a new interface plus the option to add wireless presentation to any space with an AirMedia Connect adaptor.
Crestron has announced the next generation of AirMedia Presentation Systems. The new AirMedia boasts several new features to enhance the presentation and collaboration experience, including:
- Advanced Presentation – Share up to nine screens, allowing for multiple documents to be seen and worked on simultaneously and eliminating the need to constantly change between presenters. AirMedia also dynamically adjusts the layout based on source to ensure an immersive presentation experience.
- Enhanced 4K video support – Provides high-quality streaming for meetings so even the most detailed content is seen clearly, improving collaboration across the organisation
- A new customisable user interface – The redesigned user interface allows users to customise their logo and backgrounds for a fully branded environment, as well as view important room information
The AirMedia Connect adaptor brings detethered wireless presentation to the AirMedia lineup, providing a simple and intuitive way to make any space a meeting and collaboration space. With the AirMedia Connect, you can add wireless presentation capabilities to any space without the need for additional wiring or infrastructure. AirMedia Connect also provides a way to simplify guest presentation, without the need for presenters to connect to the internal network.
Native support for Microsoft Teams or Zoom video conferencing ensures that meetings happen within seconds, either through a wireless connection on the AirMedia network or by plugging any USB-C device into the AirMedia Connect, without the need to download additional software
“We’ve heard from our customers that creating simpler, more streamlined collaboration experiences that are just as easy to manage and deploy will continue to be important as they reevaluate their spaces and make physical workplace changes,” said Lauren Simmen, senior product marketing manager at Crestron. “AirMedia adds one-touch presentation and control – an important component of an efficient meeting experience – to our award-winning Crestron Flex collaboration technology for the modern workplace.”
The AirMedia Presentation Systems portfolio includes three new products:
- The AM-3100 Receiver, a new, entry-level option that supports wireless presentation on the secure AirMedia network, perfect for smaller applications such as huddle spaces, education and stand-up spaces where simple wireless presentation is needed.
- The AM-3200 Receiver, an updated version of the legacy AirMedia device, brings additional features, including an audio output for interfacing with room audio, DUAL LAN network, HDMI input to support wired and wireless presentation on a single room system, and RS232 and IR ports for built-in display control.
- The AM-TX3-100 Connect adaptor for enabling wireless sharing without cables or connection to an enterprise network. The AM-TX3-100 Connect makes sharing simple for guest presenters, who can easily connect and present without the need to download software or connect to the network.
The AirMedia portfolio is now available for pre-order. The AM-3200 and AM-3100 will begin shipping in September, and a shipping date for AM-TX3-100 will be announced in the future.