Shure is working with Logitech as part of the Logitech Collaboration Program on a solution that pairs the Microflex Advance Ceiling Array, Table Top Microphone, IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processors and Microflex Wireless microphone products with selected Logitech Video Collaboration products.
Customers will be able to choose from solutions that are scalable from medium to training rooms provided by Shure’s and Logitech’s global networks of channel partners. These solutions include the Logitech Rally Camera, and Logitech Tap base solution for Microsoft Teams Rooms or Zoom Rooms..
“Shure and Logitech working together in the video conferencing space creates exceptional new opportunities for our joint end customers and business partners,” said Chris Merrick, director of global systems marketing at Shure. “This brings together the quality of Shure’s audio ecosystem with the strength of Logitech’s video to provide options for the best virtual conferencing experience.”
“We see Shure as the pro-AV solution for conference rooms, providing excellent off-the-table and tabletop options for audio,” said Sudeep Trivedi, head of alliances and go-to-market at Logitech Video Collaboration. “By closely collaborating, we are able to offer a better user experience to customers.”
The benefits of the solution include:
- Collaboration between two trusted brands
- The same control/user interface regardless of meeting space (ranging from huddle/medium rooms to larger board rooms) combined with Shure premium audio
- Faster room deployment, with consistent audio results from room to room, powered by Shure’s IntelliMix technology.
- The power of Steerable Coverage technology — the ceiling array uses Shure’s Steerable Coverage with Autofocus technology: eight highly directional pickup lobes capture participant audio from overhead, continually fine-tuning the position of each lobe in real time as participants lean back in their chairs or stand up
- Attractive and discreet microphone design for every type of environment while ensuring superb acoustical coverage
- Better visibility of mute activation
- Secure audio that prevents eavesdropping with Shure Audio Encryption
- The ability to see everyone in every seat at the table—perfectly framed—with Logitech RightSight